Sunday, November 2, 2014

Relaxation time

Since I have a passion for cute teddy bears, as well as ladybugs, this image was a "must have" from Catch the Bug.  I wanted to keep the main focus on this cutie, so I kept the embellishments down.  I'm satisfied with how cute it turned out - how about you?
I'm entering into the following:

Catch the Bug - anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - bear
QKR Stampede - 3 of a kind
Crafter's Cafe - things w/wings
Cute Card Thursday - razzle dazzle
Digitally Sweet - anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - fall colors
Treasured Times Rubber Stamps - anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Great card, so cute. Thanks for joining us this week for our 3 of a Kind challenge at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Lillian! Love the warm colors and sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card. I love colors! Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    XX Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Iove the colour palette. Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again soon, and wish you luck in tomorrow's draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, thanks for playing along in our challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! So fun!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete