Sunday, August 7, 2016

Volleyball fun

This summertime gal is a recent digital purchase  from Art by MiRan, and there are more cuties available.  She's been colored with prismas and I've added diamond stickles to her outfit, as well as the sand under her feet and the sunbursts.  The cloud diecuts have been sponged around with a touch of blue, and I added blue (instead of the usual red) on the lighthouse diecut.  I tore a strip of brown sparkle paper to portray some sand, then hot-glued an array of tiny seashells (which I purchased at Michael's).  The sunglasses I had in my stash, along with the nautical background paper, which you just catch of glimpse of fishnet peeking through.
I would like to enter the following challenges, please:

Art by MiRan - AG
Crafty Creations - on the beach
Creative Inspirations - seaside, sunshine, summer holidays
Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - for the girls

1 comment:

  1. another beautiful card Lilian, I love the way you have used the shells on this one. thank you for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations.
    Suzanne (DT)

    ReplyDelete